26 February 2014
A CISCO laboratory has begun operation at Khazar University Internet Institute. This laboratory provides opportunities for students to work freely and get international ICND1, ICND2, CCENT and CCNA certificates.
Students will be able to work with the following materials and equipment in the laboratory:
- Electronic materials (books, video textbooks);
- CISCO Switch and Routers for testing;
- In addition, HP 1U Server for administrator environment simulation;
- Network cables;
- Tools for wiring.
Students who want to train for CISCO labs are eligible to apply to the Internet Institute (Neftchiler campus, old building, room 310) by the end of March.
- Student must be able to wire minimum network cables
-Student will be tested in network cable wiring
-Student should be able to work independently and have time to practice in the laboratory at least 2 times a week;
- A maximum of 5 students can train at the same time.
The preparatory phase, April 2014 - May 2014, includes:
- Network base;
- Ethernet protocol;
- Establishment of a relationship between local networks;
- Global network technology;
- Management of network installation
Khazar University Internet Institute